- Analyse and review the existing / new business processes inside the company and translate them into database applications.
- Own the processes and data structure that run the business, including ERP functionalities, Specific business functionalities like a membership program (currently with 150k users) and survey platform (currently running about 5M surveys yearly)
- Prepare and maintain the documentation of all the processes
- Interface with the business users to understand how to best design and implement / make changes
- Optimize from a technical perspective the applications and data structure for simplicity and ease of use
The position is based in Barcelona, Spain.
To apply, we expect candidates to have the following capabilities:
- Experience in business processes analysis
- Experience in working with relational databases
- SQL knowledge
- Strong analytical skills: ability to analyse complex problems, to ask relevant questions and to challenge own output,…
- Resourcefulness: the ability to deal with new situations or difficulties, to come up with creative ideas, to suggest new ways of working…
- Entrepreneurial and energetic spirit: willingness to contribute to the structuring of the leading pan-African market research firm
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent writing skills to be able to communicate effectively and very clearly
- A desire to work in a highly international environment