Africa is developing at an exponential rate and many believe that it will be a major driver of global economic growth. Sagaci Research is in pole position to power that growth for local and international customers by providing high-quality research products and services on the African continent.
Due to our success, we are looking to expand our Marketing team. The Marketing Intern will work closely with other members of our Sales & Marketing team to drive visibility for our products & services as well as to develop our online community, SagaPoll.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business that has already built an impressive reputation in the industry and on the African continent. If you have the experience, the skills and the desire to help Sagaci Research continue to deliver exceptional services and growth, apply!
Location: Barcelona, Spain (office & work-from-home) or France (remote)
Dates: From April 1st, 2021 for a minimum of 3 months
- Content Marketing
- Creating content (articles, posts, infographics…) on a weekly basis (3 to 5 per week) to be used for PR and sales activities
- Analyzing data using Microsoft Excel to create appealing content
- Preparing list of survey questions for our online consumer panel across Africa, to be used for marketing communications
- Updating website with news and other content
- Community Marketing (SagaPoll)
- Developing innovative marketing campaigns to promote our online consumer community, SagaPoll
- Developing relationships with local influencers across the continent and creating marketing campaigns with them
- Maintaining presence on social media for our online panel SagaPoll
- Fluent in English, native English speaker preferred. French would be a plus.
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with a range of internal teams and stakeholders
- Self-motivated with proactive thinking, creativity and strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time-management skills with the ability to deliver results to tight deadlines