With offices in 15 African countries and field operations in a further 19, Sagaci Research is the leading provider of African market data and analysis.
In a continent where garnering reliable and up-to-date information can frequently be a challenge, our mission is to provide clients with data and insight that helps them to maximise their potential in some of the world´s fastest-growing markets.
Our new flagship products SagaBrand, SagaCube and SagaTracker are the future of our business. They help brands understand the consumer and trade environment in African markets.
Our Inside Sales Teams are based in Kenya (Nairobi), Spain (Barcelona) and Cairo (Egypt) and are primarily focused on building rapport with businesses who are engaged with trade in Africa in order to give them insight into the relevant data that our products can bring to them. They work closely with manufacturers, distributors and retailers within FMCG, Telecoms, Finance and others.
What You Will Be Doing
- Taking ownership of the full sales cycle from prospecting through close for sales of our core syndicated products in Egypt
- Identifying custom research opportunities and passing them to the relevant teams.
- Utilizing our CRM, LinkedIn and other sources to identify and prospect decision makers within marketing, sales and research divisions of major companies in order to understand their needs.
- Conducting discovery calls and product demos for prospective clients in order to demonstrate the value of Sagaci Research products.
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales development activity in our CRM.
- Keeping on top of meeting activity metrics and sales goals on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Attending regular sales training sessions.
- Creatively thinking of new prospecting and communication strategies and tactics.
- Staying current on industry trends and maintaining knowledge of competitors’ product offerings.
We Are Looking For People Who Are
- Driven, Passionate, Resilient
- Experienced in Sales in a B2B environment (minimum of 2 years of professional sales)
- Hunter - not Farmer. You are metrics-driven with a proven track record of success. You have excellent prospecting skills and are comfortable making cold and warm introductions by phone and email. You realise that in sales - rejection is the route to success. You are a closer.
- Emotionally intelligent and adaptable – you easily adapt to different personalities, cultures and levels.
- You love to learn and are prepared to operate outside your comfort zone in order to do so.
- You are a team player. You are not shy to ask for help.
- You are a great communicator in English – both written and verbal
- You are self-directed and able to take the initiative