Sagaci Research, the leading Africa-focused data and analytics firm, is looking for an Online Sample Project Manager for its online research team. Based in Barcelona, you will be part of a global and multicultural team covering the African continent, reporting to the Managing Director.
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with clients across the world
- Prepare client proposals for 'online sample' work: check feasibility and put together quotes
- Manage 'online sample' projects, taking control of the project from its approval to the delivery of the results
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality standards in all our projects
- Be the interlocutor of the client during the execution of the projects, attending to the possible needs that may arise during the process.
- Generate the report of the metrics when closing the studies
- 1 to 3 years of significant experience in online market research
- Experience in simultaneously running multiple market research projects and multiple tasks
- A strong understanding and experience in primary research online
- Strong Excel skills, IT proficiency, and understanding of basic statistics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, integrity, and honesty