Sagaci Research is an Africa-focused data and analytics firm.
In a continent where garnering reliable and up-to-date information can frequently be a challenge, our mission is to provide clients with data and insight that helps them to maximize their potential in some of the world’s fastest-growing markets.
Sagaci Research is looking for an experienced, passionate Senior Research Executive to join our quantitative consumer team, managing quantitative consumer research projects across the African continent.
You will be part of a global and multicultural team covering the African continent, reporting to the Consumer Research Director based in Barcelona.
- Designing questionnaires and samples, often under time-constraints, keeping in mind clients’ research objectives
- Liaising effectively with clients and internal team members whilst being the main day-to-day contact for projects
- Coordinating and managing different tasks to ensure projects run smoothly and effectively, accurately, on time and within budget
- Following up with operations teams to ensure proper execution
- Accurately analyzing and interpreting clients’ final data, employing attention to detail and knowledge of statistics to recognize when findings are inaccurate or unclear
- Synthesizing information and insights into clear reports that can be shared with clients
- Writing proposals to address client briefs, and creating presentations for strategic pitches
- 3 to 6 years of significant experience in quantitative market research
- Experience in simultaneously running multiple market research projects and multiple tasks (including client interactions, questionnaire design and report writing)
- A strong understanding and experience of primary research across methods and sectors
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, IT proficiency and understanding of basic statistics
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, integrity and honesty
- Fluent English (and French would be a great addition)