Africa is developing at an exponential rate and many believe that it will be a major driver of global economic growth. Sagaci Research is in pole position to power that growth for local and international customers by providing high-quality research products and services on the African continent.
Due to our success, we are looking to expand our Research team. The Market Research Executive will work closely with other members of our Research team and deliver high-quality research projects across the African continent.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business that has already built an impressive reputation in the industry and on the African continent. If you have the experience, the skills and the desire to help Sagaci Research continue to deliver exceptional services and growth, apply!
- Designing questionnaires and samples, often under time-constraints, keeping in mind clients’ research objectives
- Liaising effectively with clients and internal team members whilst being the main day-to-day contact for projects
- Coordinating and managing different tasks to ensure projects run smoothly and effectively, accurately, on time and within budget
- Following up with operations teams to ensure proper execution
- Accurately analyzing and interpreting clients’ final data, employing attention to detail and knowledge of statistics to recognize when findings are inaccurate or unclear
- Synthesizing information and insights into clear reports that can be shared with clients
- 1 to 5 years of significant experience in quantitative market research
- Experience in simultaneously running multiple market research projects and multiple tasks (including client interactions, questionnaire design and report writing)
- A strong understanding and experience of primary research across methods and sectors
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, IT proficiency and understanding of basic statistics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, integrity and honesty
- Fluent English and French would be a great addition