Sagaci Research, the leading Africa-focused data and analytics firm, is looking for a Market Analyst to join its team in Barcelona. As a Market Analyst, you will be part of a global and multicultural team covering the African continent, reporting to the Consumer Insights Research Director.
- Designing methodologies for data collection in order to address the project research objectives
- Preparing questionnaires and defining samples to allow proper data collection
- Monitoring fieldwork to ensure proper execution and data quality
- Liaising effectively with clients and internal team members whilst being the main day-to-day contact for projects
- Coordinating and managing different tasks to ensure projects run smoothly and effectively, accurately, on time and within budget
- Accurately analyzing and interpreting clients’ final data, employing attention to detail and knowledge of statistics to recognize when findings are inaccurate or unclear
- Synthesizing information and insights into clear reports that can be shared with clients
- 1 to 5 years of significant experience in quantitative market research, technical consumer insights, sensory consumer insights or management consulting
- Experience of simultaneously running multiple market research projects and multiple tasks (including client interactions, questionnaire design and report writing)
- A strong understanding and experience of primary research across methods and sectors
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, IT proficiency and understanding of basic statistics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French. Must be fluent in English and French.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, integrity and honesty