Africa is developing at an exponential rate and many believe that it will be a major driver of global economic growth. Sagaci Research is in pole position to power that growth for local and international customers by providing high quality research products and services on the African continent.
Due to our success, we are looking to expand our Product team. The Client Success Executive will work closely with other members of our Product team and with our Sales team to support and grow our worldwide clients in using our platform and making the most of what Sagaci Research has to offer.
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business that has already built an impressive reputation in the industry and on the African continent. If you have the experience, the skills and the desire to help Sagaci Research continue to deliver exceptional services and growth, apply!
- Client onboarding and training
- Facilitating a seamless customer onboarding and training process
- Creating resources, such as articles, videos, and demos, to get customers set-up and ready to use our products successfully within their organisation
- Maintaining online training materials as the tools develop
- Support and assist our clients
- Proactively supporting clients/users in using our platform to make sure they get the most from it and coming up with ways to improve engagement and the overall user experience
- Being the main point of contact for any customer questions
- Support product development
- Reviewing and testing new features before they go to clients
- Assisting the Product teams with product insight and feedback, always keeping in mind the customer’s perspective
- Develop materials and assets including case studies, to showcase the value of the platform and demonstrate the ROI
- Working collaboratively with the Sales Team to build customer testimonials and referrals
- Supporting Sales Team with customer renewals; proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe
- 2-5 years experience working in a customer success role within the software industry, ideally with a SaaS product
- Passion for the African continent
- Highly organised and able to work well under pressure
- Be experienced dealing with remote teams, working with large complex clients and managing your time to ensure you are prepared for your day.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focussed: the ability to recognise the importance of our customers and the willingness to cooperate with them fully to help them achieve their objectives
- Commercially aware: an understanding of the importance of Customer Success in increasing revenue for the company
- Professional presentation, high level of customer service, and confident communicator with excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written. French and/or Portuguese would be an advantage.