Role: Africa is developing at an exponential rate and many believe that it will be a major driver of global economic growth. Sagaci Research is in pole position to power that growth for local and international customers by providing high quality research services on the African continent. As we want to build and maintain the highest quality online/mobile panel across Africa, we are looking for someone with the experience, drive and tenacity to make that happen. This is an opportunity for you to lead and own the process and help us to create the highest quality, most responsive online panel in all African markets.
Responsibilities: As the Panel Manager, you will be responsible for the management of Sagaci Research’s online panel, SagaPoll, across the African continent
- Launching acquisition activities to recruit consumers to our panel, through direct-to-consumer ad campaigns, organic recruitment and partners
- Ensuring onboarding of new joiners to the panel is as seamless as possible
- Creating collaterals such as invitations and reminder mailings, e-mails, text messages, and social media ads to maximize acquisition flow
- Answering members questions and concerns in a prompt, efficient manner
- Identifying patterns in respondent complaints and alert stakeholders to investigate and/or remedy ongoing issues
- Following-up with panel expansion, ensuring right size and balanced coverage
- Working together with our Research and Sales teams to assure that the quality of our panel matches customer needs and that the product is developed in the right direction
- Managing all outbound communication to panelists (survey invites, reminders, texts, phone)
- Defining panel engagement and retention programs to maintain accurate and up-to-date panel information and to ensure active long-term participation of panelists
- Ensuring compliance to all relevant laws and code of practice relating to data protection and market research.
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing online market research panels.
- Professional presentation, high level of customer service, and confident communicator with excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- You will be curious, energetic and willing to learn.
- Experience of SQL and other programming languages would be a big plus.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French and/or Portuguese would be an advantage.
To apply please visit www.sagaciresearch.com/careers/