Sagaci Research, the leading market research firm focusing on the African Markets, is recruiting a community manager to build and grow its online community of survey respondents in all African countries.
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Responsibilities: As the Community Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring and retaining members in the Sagaci Research’s online community of survey respondents, SagaPoll, across the African continent
Member Acquisition - Achieve acquisition targets by:
- Defining and launching acquisition activities, through direct-to-consumer digital ad campaigns, organic recruitment and partners
- Ensuring onboarding of new joiners to the community is as seamless as possible
- Following-up with community expansion, ensuring the right size and balanced coverage
Member engagement - Achieve member retention targets by:
- Defining community engagement and retention programs to maintain accurate and up-to-date community information and to ensure active long-term participation of members
- Monitoring usage and implementing improvements based on usage and needs
- Conducting activity monitoring in the community to balance supply and demand
- Manage the day-to-day communications with community members
- creating collaterals such as invitations and reminder mailings, e-mails, text messages, and social media ads to maximize acquisition flow
- answering members questions and concerns in a prompt, efficient manner
- managing all outbound communication to panelists (survey invites, reminders, texts, phone)
- Ensure compliance to all relevant laws and code of practice relating to data protection and market research.
- We are looking for candidates with at least 2 years of experience in managing online communities.
- Experience in handling online metrics and datasets.
- Confident communicator with excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- You will be curious, energetic and willing to learn.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French and/or Portuguese would be an advantage.