Are you an experienced researcher with at least 3 years of research experience working with consumer goods (FMCG) companies? If so, please apply below to join the Sagaci Research team in Nairobi !
Unfortunately, we don't have any positions for junior researchers or interns at this stage. Please come back later!
As a Senior Analyst, you will have responsibility for:
- Defining research approaches and methodologies,
- Performing research and gathering information through various sources and methodologies,
- Training field team on methodologies and objectives,
- Directing field teams and ensure adherence to research methodology,
- Analysing gathered information or data and extracting insights,
- Synthesizing problems, information and insights into clear documents that can be shared with our clients
The position is initially based in Nairobi and will require regular trips to African countries.
To apply, we expect candidates to have the following capabilities:
- A demonstrable interest in business problems and emerging markets
- Strong data analytical skills: ability to analyze complex problems, to ask relevant questions and to challenge own output,…
- Rigorous mind with extreme attention to details
- Resourcefulness: ability to deal with new situations/difficulties, to come up with creative ideas,…
- An entrepreneurial and energetic spirit: Sagaci Research is start-up company where new ideas, suggestions and polyvalence will be valued,…
- A desire to work in an highly international environment,
- A relevant University Degree with upper second class honours,
- An excellent command of English, French and/or Portuguese would be a plus